POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.general : The IRTC is back online! : Re: The IRTC is back online! Server Time
29 Jun 2024 00:58:35 EDT (-0400)
  Re: The IRTC is back online!
From: David Cuny
Date: 5 Jun 2009 14:40:00
Message: <web.4a29661be3c7b698f87484cb0@news.povray.org>
It's good to see the site back on line again!

I'll echo John's comment: Where did the final (unjudged) round go? Just because
it didn't get judged doesn't mean people didn't put work into the round.

Also, I think the 'View Round' link is way too small, and hidden at the bottom
of the page. I always though that the people who didn't rank in the top 3 got
the short end of the stick, since it was so hard to find their entries.

Now, the link to the 'losers' is even smaller than before.