POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Experiments with light probes : Re: Experiments with light probes Server Time
20 May 2024 02:20:34 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Experiments with light probes
From: Bill Pragnell
Date: 3 Jun 2009 04:10:01
Message: <web.4a262f8e75b7d3c96dd25f0b0@news.povray.org>
"Trevor G Quayle" <Tin### [at] hotmailcom> wrote:
> Just to beat the topic to death...

Wow, that really makes a big difference. I'll try this on the images I've taken
so far from scratch. Thanks for taking the time over this, it will be a massive
help! I was aware the ball is a few degrees short of a full 360, but knowing for
certain that this is the cause of my problem is most of the work.

(haha, looks like I have no legs from the knees down - relax folks, I'm kneeling
;-)