POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Free Compilers Vista 64? : Re: Free Compilers Vista 64? Server Time
6 Sep 2024 01:23:26 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Free Compilers Vista 64?
From: JeffBTX
Date: 30 May 2009 02:45:01
Message: <web.4a20d52e3b64b8038892ecfc0@news.povray.org>
Darren;

.... at first I thought that the headers might be off by -1 (without bothering to
recalculate file sizes), but that doesn't work either.

I looked at the source... I don't know Tcl, but I could follow it, for the most
part. DarnIt, I'm too tired right now to trace it mentally. My eyes are red and
bleery, too much coffee and I was working on my own experiments all evening.

There are a couple of spots that "look like they might be trouble spots", but I
can't QUITE follow the logic (mentally tracing "okay, this variable is THIS, ok
now it's THIS, and then THAT happens...) - I would have to sleep on it. I can
take another look tomorrow, unless you have it figured out by then.

- Laters