POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Post Scene Command shell out won't work in windows : Re: Post Scene Command shell out won't work in windows Server Time
31 Jul 2024 18:22:54 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Post Scene Command shell out won't work in windows
From: OghamTheBold
Date: 26 May 2009 03:30:01
Message: <web.4a1b9a4991a0c41c15c2de0d0@news.povray.org>
Same problem I fixed 'temp' fashion by commenting out this line;

  buffer_message (mIDE, "POV-Ray is creating another process\n") ;
  //wrapped_printf ("  %s", s) ;

Reason: During update of message windows, a critical code section causes thread
deadlock.

This is not a fix - but identifies the problem.

Not noticed any bug report in .bugreports - thought someone was going to.