POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Generating cross-section of a complicated model : Re: Generating cross-section of a complicated model Server Time
28 Jul 2024 18:13:58 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Generating cross-section of a complicated model
From: clipka
Date: 21 May 2009 16:05:00
Message: <web.4a15b303c981982ae1d5d3040@news.povray.org>
Warp <war### [at] tagpovrayorg> wrote:
>   You seem to think for some reason that I'm arguing just for the sake of
> argument. That's not the case.
>
>   I'm directly asking you: In the case of overlapping objects, which color
> should be shown in the overlapping part?

Well, why are you asking anyway?

It's a rhethorical question from all I see, as there is no sensible answer to it
(aside from the current averaging approach), which seems to be the point you're
trying to make.

So why ask, and not just simply make that point.

(Some ancient greek philosopher or another kept pissing off people with that
nagging-question style of discussion so much that their fellow citizens
ultimately made them drink poison to have them STFU :P)