POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : puzzeld by ini file/ command line options : Re: puzzeld by ini file/ command line options Server Time
18 Jul 2024 08:29:10 EDT (-0400)
  Re: puzzeld by ini file/ command line options
From: joost 1972
Date: 18 May 2009 06:15:01
Message: <web.4a11345f9e8578878456e1010@news.povray.org>
"clipka" <nomail@nomail> wrote:

> Reading "easiest to use", I can't help but think "Wings3D"!

I've downloaded Wings3D, played around a bit, and that looks just what I need.
At first glance Bishop seems a bit more than i'm looking for, I only want it to
make a few objects, and Wings3D seems fine for that. I especially like the
export option to a .pov file (the less I have to fiddle myself, the better, as
shown by my ini-file troubles....).

Thanks again for the quick and helpful advice.

Joost