POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : help with illustration of brain injury : Re: help with illustration of brain injury Server Time
30 Jul 2024 14:26:34 EDT (-0400)
  Re: help with illustration of brain injury
From: AcademicMedicine
Date: 14 May 2009 11:05:00
Message: <web.4a0c322977a790464247e4e20@news.povray.org>
Thanks again for all the different views and opinions. Sven, I am sorry to read
about your bad experience in the past.
 Jim has kindly offered to look into our request more closely. We will not use
this message board further. Please contact me via email should you wish to.
If in future the result should be part of any publication, we will post the
link.

Tobias