POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Help With Outlook Express : Re: Help With Outlook Express Server Time
30 Jul 2024 08:26:40 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Help With Outlook Express
From: EricG
Date: 8 May 2009 14:40:00
Message: <web.4a047c2027489c45e09b63aa0@news.povray.org>
I tried the same telnet command with msnews.microsoft.com, and it worked just
fine.  I can't detect any difference in the way the two newsgroups are set up
in Outlook express.  They are both using port 119.

Can a firewall filter certain NGs out (maybe that have ".org" in them instead of
".com")?

Eric