POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Help With Outlook Express : Help With Outlook Express Server Time
30 Jul 2024 08:26:40 EDT (-0400)
  Help With Outlook Express
From: EricG
Date: 8 May 2009 13:30:00
Message: <web.4a046b6cddd516b9e09b63aa0@news.povray.org>
Okay, I know it's not a POV-Ray question, but I did read the FAQ, and the
tutorial for Outlook Express didn't work for me.  I need a little help.

I followed the tutorial up to the point where I added news.povray.org to my list
and attempted to subscribe to various groups.  After a few seconds, I was
presented with the message "Unable to Connect to Server".  No additional
information.  I tried all kinds of changes, but nothing helped.

I am trying to connect from my work location, behind a corporate firewall, using
Outlook express.  I am able to connect to other newsgroups out there (such as
Microsoft) without problem.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Eric