POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.text.scene-files : help needed : Re: help needed Server Time
5 May 2024 12:57:24 EDT (-0400)
  Re: help needed
From: clipka
Date: 8 May 2009 11:20:00
Message: <web.4a044b7daa994d7df708085d0@news.povray.org>
"help" <moh### [at] gmailcom> wrote:
> If I weren't so desperate, I wouldnt have done this I swear and plus, I tried
> but no luck. Its a matter of doing it or failing the course. I really need
> anyone's help. I know it's so wrong doing this, but I swear I have no other way

Maybe the best way we can help you in the long run is by not offering you any
help at all on this.

You may fail this course, but you may learn an important lesson for life: If you
need help, ask for it early. It's not a sign of weakness, but as a matter of
fact a strength: It's one of the very foundations of teamwork.

BTW, your choice of nick isn't very inviting to help you either; if you had
signaled that you stand by your mistake, by choosing a less anonymous nick,
maybe you would have received a *bit* of support.

"help" needs help: He's been neglecting his assignment until it is too late not
only for him, but even for others.

Honestly, what would you expect of us? "Help" you by providing you with an
animation someone of us already finished earlier, so you can *cheat* your way
out of the trouble you're in?

Not a good mode of operation.

I suggest you fail this one, to learn that it is possible to fail and still
live. And I suggest being honest to all involved: I found that honesty tends to
open doors for second chances even where you are not eligible for one.