POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.bugreports : POV-Ray Mac 3.6 crash on loading : POV-Ray Mac 3.6 crash on loading Server Time
14 May 2024 03:36:20 EDT (-0400)
  POV-Ray Mac 3.6 crash on loading
From: Andreas
Date: 8 May 2009 05:50:00
Message: <web.4a03ff4435833b3ade5ced3b0@news.povray.org>
Recently I was creating a movie in POV-Ray on my Mac (Leopard). After finishing
rendering POV-Ray unexpectedly closed down.

Upon restart I got the following message:

"A fatal error occurred. If the same problem occurs more than once, please fill
out a bug report form in the POV-Ray documentation folder. Please include the
error number below.

The error number is -199. (For internal reference only)."

It was then impossible for me to load POV-Ray without getting this
error-message. To solve the problem I removed POV-Ray from my computer,
downloaded the newest version and installed it, but still the problem
persisted.

So right now I am unable to gain access to POV-Ray. How can I solve this
problem?