POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Freedom House and Italy : Freedom House and Italy Server Time
5 Sep 2024 21:26:42 EDT (-0400)
  Freedom House and Italy
From: Carlo C
Date: 2 May 2009 04:30:00
Message: <web.49fc0453fb9ae427db1b8dbe0@news.povray.org>
Italy is the only European country to be downgraded in the last year from the
category of "countries with free press" to countries where press freedom is
"partial".

The Best are the nations of Northern Europe and Scandinavian countries: Iceland,
Finland, Norway, Denmark and Sweden (top five worldwide).

No controversy here, I believe that *Freedom House* says the right.
I am an italian *partially free*, but I *already knew it*.

Current situation? Maybe this:
#declare Italy = (1 / Anything);

(I want to be a Danish, and drink freely the good Danish beer in the long
Scandinavian afternoons). :-)

--
Carlo