POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : how to run the standard benchmark from the command line : how to run the standard benchmark from the command line Server Time
28 Jul 2024 12:23:55 EDT (-0400)
  how to run the standard benchmark from the command line
From: tevi devor
Date: 22 Apr 2009 10:40:00
Message: <web.49ef2b5c9b457d4414aa17920@news.povray.org>
I am using the 3.7.0.beta32.msvc9.win64
I want to be able to run the standard benchmark with different numbers of
threads.
The menue only supports 1 thread or max(==#cpus) threads.
I want to be able to run with a different number of threads.
I tried running the standard benchmar from the command line as follows:
in the directory:
C:\Documents and Settings\pintest\My Documents\POV-Ray\v3.7\scenes\advanced
I ran:
"C:\Program Files\POV-Ray for Windows v3.7\bin\pvengine64.exe" /EXIT /NR /RENDER
  benchmark.ini.

It does not run - please tell me how to run it from the command line.
tev### [at] intelcom