POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Virtual 3D Lenticular Print in POV-Ray : Re: Virtual 3D Lenticular Print in POV-Ray Server Time
10 Jun 2024 17:13:38 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Virtual 3D Lenticular Print in POV-Ray
From: Captain Tylor
Date: 21 Apr 2009 23:45:00
Message: <web.49ee91df3073367ce2c361040@news.povray.org>
I used the cylindrical camera to render the image that was applied to the
square.

I did the animation in another pov-ray file with a regular perspective camera.

Yes, this can be extended to use hemispherical lenses, which I've already done
in a previous project, seen below.

http://holographyforum.org/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=4427&p=35781&hilit=integrams#p35781

I'm not sure what you mean about the strong backlighting.