POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Feature Request: Binary #write : Re: Feature Request: Binary #write Server Time
30 Jul 2024 16:19:26 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Feature Request: Binary #write
From: Woody
Date: 19 Apr 2009 14:00:01
Message: <web.49eb669b6dca0b64c41e4df50@news.povray.org>
Warp <war### [at] tagpovrayorg> wrote:
> Sounds like another language feature better for POV-Ray 4 rather than
> the current one.
>
>   In other words, rather hacking tons of tiny features on top of the old
> SDL, it's better to design a new SDL which is so flexible that you can do
> almost anything with it without the need to add core features.
>
> --
>                                                           - Warp

So would this add to the expected time until POVRAY v4 would be released? Or
would it be such a minor request that it would not add to the time.

When is this supposed to be again?

I would like to help with the development. However, my programming knowledge
only extends to VBA and a little C++ / C#.

If you need a tester I'm all for it.