POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Width of line : Re: Width of line Server Time
30 Jul 2024 10:14:42 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Width of line
From: twister
Date: 16 Apr 2009 03:50:00
Message: <web.49e6e21b20b21bdac9ee64130@news.povray.org>
Thanks for a tip, but rendering duration is not a biggest problem here. Could
someone explain me how camera settings (as above) may influence the object
dimensions to the camera location?

In my example if the line goes along z-axis it has a proper width, but when it
goes e.g. as a function x - z = 0 then its width is doubled. The effect can be
seen only if camera is looking at some angle to the X-Z plane (line plane).
When the camera is looking perpendicular then width of line is right for all
cases.

Thanks in advance,
twister