POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : AOI pattern : Re: AOI pattern Server Time
5 Oct 2024 14:59:18 EDT (-0400)
  Re: AOI pattern
From: clipka
Date: 15 Apr 2009 16:10:00
Message: <web.49e63e2e11458909255d1edc0@news.povray.org>
"Carlo C." <nomail@nomail> wrote:
> > I'd absolutely like to see it! Thank-you again for the work.
> >
> > Cheers,
> > Edouard.
>
> Yes.
> *Clipka, where are you?* :-)

Here! Wazzup?

Pure surprise that there's a thread I haven't yet posted to? :P

I hope you don't expect me to do *all* the work on POV 3.7 - if the code already
exists, there's basically no reason for *me* to get involved. Just contact Chris
Cason about it - becoming a code contributor is actually quite easy ;) (*hint!*)