POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.macintosh : fatal error upon launch, -199 error code : Re: fatal error upon launch, -199 error code Server Time
26 Apr 2024 11:05:36 EDT (-0400)
  Re: fatal error upon launch, -199 error code
From: eefKnot
Date: 13 Apr 2009 11:55:00
Message: <web.49e35fad9e58aae42e3309c70@news.povray.org>
"Renderdog" <slo### [at] hiwaaynet> wrote:
> I believe there are some POV-Ray files in ~/Library/Preferences

I deleted the POV-ray files (pov-ray preferences and pov-ray mac 3.6.plist) in
the Library/preferences.  This took care of the -199 error code and POV-ray
seems to start, but then it "unexpectedly quits".  I tried putting the plist
file back and the same thing happens.

So, it seems that these files are effecting things and I am now closer to
getting it to work, thanks Renderdog.