POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Color Filtering, Transmittance : Color Filtering, Transmittance Server Time
28 Jul 2024 12:25:52 EDT (-0400)
  Color Filtering, Transmittance
From: Silverlight2009
Date: 8 Apr 2009 08:15:00
Message: <web.49dc949921e3bd581ac52c380@news.povray.org>
Hello!
Could someone tell me the exact formula, by wich POV-Ray calculates the color
values, when filter and transmit values are specified?
For example I give the color values: R(O), G(O), B(O), F(O), T(O) (let "O" mean
object here), and the colors of the backgrounc is R(B), G(B), B(B). Now, how
can I calculate, wich colours will the object show? Thank you very much for any
help.