POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : How to access the value for the final frame of an animation, the kff value : Re: How to access the value for the final frame of an animation, the kff v= Server Time
30 Jul 2024 10:13:14 EDT (-0400)
  Re: How to access the value for the final frame of an animation, the kff v=
From: Kenneth
Date: 1 Apr 2009 21:50:00
Message: <web.49d418875455c7d4f50167bc0@news.povray.org>
I've been working with POV animation quite a bit lately (not in MegaPOV,
though), so I'd like to help; but I don't quite understand your question.
(Sorry!) Unless I'm mistaken, you can run only 'one segment' of animation at a
time in POV. Which means the final frame IS the final_frame number, no matter
what total clock duration you specify. (Of course, you can always run the
animation over *part* of the clock.) My apologies if this is a simplistic
reply; I guess I need more details.

It seems to me that (in POV-Ray) some code combination of frame_number, clock
and clock_delta might solve your problem.

KW