POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Feature Request: Binary #write : Re: Feature Request: Binary #write Server Time
30 Jul 2024 16:20:37 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Feature Request: Binary #write
From: Kenneth
Date: 25 Mar 2009 16:55:01
Message: <web.49ca98f96dca0b64f50167bc0@news.povray.org>
"clipka" <nomail@nomail> wrote:

> The 3.7 being as it is, I think a 3.6.2 would be obsolete even before it sees
> the light of day.

Ah, but would it have been obsolete say, two years ago?  :-)  (I think 3.7 was
still in it's beta stage back then?) But all is well, of course.  And I do
understand the reality of the time constraints that the POV-team volunteers
have. No squawking from my end; I *greatly* appreciate the efforts that have
been put into 3.7.

As Thomas says, that's life...

Looking forward to your DF3 integration!

Hey, while you're at it...

How about native import for DXF and OBJ files?  Maybe????  (That would be on my
own wish-list.) I figure it shouldn't take you more than a couple of days...
;-)

KW