POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : Displaying video clips with smooth frame rate conversion : Re: Displaying video clips with smooth frame rate conversion Server Time
1 May 2024 20:17:07 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Displaying video clips with smooth frame rate conversion
From: Kenneth
Date: 25 Mar 2009 00:05:00
Message: <web.49c9aca0bf6746f7f50167bc0@news.povray.org>
This is very interesting!

As Fate would have it, I've come up with a 'blurring' scheme too. :-) Although
not with the same features you mention; just for blurring or averaging
pre-rendered POV-Ray images. It's almost ready to post, and works quite well.
(And I'm still discovering *other* things it can do.) But I think I'll hold off
on looking at your code until I post my own--then I'll take a look, to see how
each of us has approached the problem.

Nice video results, BTW.

Ken W.