POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Question about Pov-Ray and SU v.6.4 : Question about Pov-Ray and SU v.6.4 Server Time
28 Jul 2024 12:21:41 EDT (-0400)
  Question about Pov-Ray and SU v.6.4
From: ashai
Date: 23 Mar 2009 01:10:00
Message: <web.49c718c651c6ae85372b23ef0@news.povray.org>
Hi everyone

When I saw this page I though "this is what I need", but then I try to install
the Pov-Ray v3.6 to my Google Sketch Up v6.4 and...  nothing happens.

What went wrong?, I do not know. I followed your manual and copied the files
inside the directories, but I can't see nor run Pov-ray neither in plugins or
inside preference.

If anybody is so kind to explain me. I really appreciate the help.

Thanks.