POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Feature request: Various SDL / Command Line Stuff : Re: Feature request: Various SDL / Command Line Stuff Server Time
30 Jul 2024 16:21:13 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Feature request: Various SDL / Command Line Stuff
From: clipka
Date: 20 Mar 2009 20:10:01
Message: <web.49c42f79a38ff530db388e5b0@news.povray.org>
"Carlo C." <nomail@nomail> wrote:
> Sorry if I offended you, I have a strange (very strange) sense of humor, (but I
> have a great respect for You).

Not much of an offense received at my end. As a matter of fact, not much
received at all: Even presuming a strange sense of humor, those two sentences
still don't make any sense at all to me, so I continue to suspect a strange
(very strange) use of language instead ;)

Well, maybe a reset fixes that as well :P