POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : vrotate? : Re: vrotate? Server Time
30 Jul 2024 16:19:49 EDT (-0400)
  Re: vrotate?
From: Bill Pragnell
Date: 5 Mar 2009 10:25:01
Message: <web.49afee29ed80e8746dd25f0b0@news.povray.org>
"[GDS|Entropy]" <gds### [at] hotmailcom> wrote:
> Oh jeebus... *smacks head*. That would explain a few things lol!
> That works perfectly by the way. :)

Goodgood. See also clipka's reply for rotating the frond first to give it a more
random look. :)

> So could this also work for orientation around a point, in a way that could
> be used within the moss frond, versus just for its placement?

I'm not sure what you mean... but, think of Reorient_Trans as a set of rotate
statements that aligns A to B. Using it to build an object and then using it to
align that object afterwards should be fine!

Bill