POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Debian : Re: Debian Server Time
9 Oct 2024 14:32:42 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Debian
From: nemesis
Date: 4 Mar 2009 13:00:00
Message: <web.49aec0ec56f1e518773c9a3e0@news.povray.org>
Invisible <voi### [at] devnull> wrote:
> Then again, I judge a Linux distro by how pretty it looks, how easy it
> is to make the installer do what you want it to do, and how easily I can
> make it install the software I want.

You don't sound like a geek at all.  We're supposed to love tinkering with
stuff. :P

> of the Mahjong game is comes with.)

Yeah, gotta love Mahjong.  I wish Gnome games were networked.  It's so much more
fun! :D

For instance, once upon a time I was playing chess online (a java applet on
Yahoo!Games) with some american dude.  We could talk, but hardly did so and
concentrated on the game instead.  Then, in a given moment he was getting far
too much time in his turn.  I asked "What happened?"  He did not reply.  Some
minutes later, he comes up with this:  "Sorry, I had to take a shit." :P

Sadly, I lost to a guy just had had a shit.