POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Define camera angle from a given right : Define camera angle from a given right Server Time
30 Jul 2024 10:18:07 EDT (-0400)
  Define camera angle from a given right
From: gregjohn
Date: 27 Feb 2009 18:45:00
Message: <web.49a87aaf676cbd2e34d207310@news.povray.org>
I'm playing around with a universal camera macro.  So far it does exactly what I
want, if I resolve to only use a "right" vector to define the angle, uh, instead
of an "angle".

Given a camera which is default by every means save the "right" vector being
something other than 1.33*x, what is the "angle" of that camera?