POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Strange normal mangling issue : Re: Strange normal mangling issue Server Time
30 Jul 2024 12:32:13 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Strange normal mangling issue
From: HadleyRille
Date: 26 Feb 2009 11:40:00
Message: <web.49a6c540b967aba483613820@news.povray.org>
Yes, I'm using 3.6.1c for 32 bit Windows, running under WindowsXP.  I downloaded
the compiled binary from povray.org/download a few days ago.

She's running:
Persistence of Vision(tm) Ray Tracer Version 3.6.1 (g++ 4.1.0 @
i686-redhat-linux-gnu)

I don't know if she compiled this herself from the source, or if she downloaded
the compiled binary.  I'll ask.

File has been sent, thanks!

-John