POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Strange normal mangling issue : Re: Strange normal mangling issue Server Time
30 Jul 2024 12:19:40 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Strange normal mangling issue
From: HadleyRille
Date: 25 Feb 2009 19:00:00
Message: <web.49a5da5fb967aba483613820@news.povray.org>
I should be clear that the first image is what I get from POV under WindowsXP,
and the second image is what my friend gets from the same file under linux.
The preview looked good in Poseray.  It's a little hard for me to debug this,
since it works fine on my setup.  I've tried with and without normal
recomputation, makes no difference.