POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Grass : Re: Grass Server Time
30 Jul 2024 12:24:13 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Grass
From: clipka
Date: 24 Feb 2009 16:00:00
Message: <web.49a45ede86f76b41ddaa9d30@news.povray.org>
Jaime Vives Piqueres <jai### [at] ignoranciaorg> wrote:
> > Anyone knows a source for a bit of some good weed?
>
>    Something like the grass at the joints on this image? :

Yeah, "joints" was the word I was looking for ;)

.... erm, I mean: Yeah, judging from first glance, if they're also good in
close-up then they're probably perfect, and even if they need some texture work
they're probably a big help already. Thanks a lot!

>    There are two files called i_leaf.inc and i_grass.inc that you can use on
>   your scene, if you can live with my usual crappy code. :(

I can live with *any* crappy code 'cause mine probably isn't any better ;)