POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : curious: degenerate triangles and cameras : Re: curious: degenerate triangles and cameras Server Time
28 Jul 2024 14:24:52 EDT (-0400)
  Re: curious: degenerate triangles and cameras
From: joost 1972
Date: 21 Feb 2009 10:10:01
Message: <web.49a017f726995c432a36ae330@news.povray.org>
Thanks for the quick reply's and advices. I've made a macro with all my camera's
(of course using only one letter to assign a camera, I wouldn't want to be
caught typing more than necessary  ;-). It is indeed easier than having to
search for the right camera in my own list and then commenting it in and
another out. Having a pull-down menu next to resolutions is probably a step to
far (maybe for a next version of POV-ray, if it ever sees the light of day....)

Regarding the degenerate triangles, I can follow your reasoning. I also left the
messages for what they were at the moment, because using "if" with every
triangle that had a possibility of becoming degenerate, would cost me a load of
work.

Thanks again, Joost