POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : you & me right now, warp : you & me right now, warp Server Time
6 Sep 2024 05:13:38 EDT (-0400)
  you & me right now, warp
From: alphaQuad
Date: 15 Feb 2009 23:40:01
Message: <web.4998ecfea5d330a6c58a2720@news.povray.org>
Warp <war### [at] tagpovrayorg> wrote:
> I think you should stop making these inflammatory posts.
>
>   Also, posting an image not made by you (nor with povray), in a context
> where it gives the incorrect impression that you had made it (iow.
> plagiarizing), goes beyond a critical line.
hahahah

Have you EVER loved anyone? Ever cared for anyone?
More importantly has anyone ever cared for you?

Let me give you an example, since you might not understand what I am talking
about.

From NORML Board member George Rohrbacher:
NORML's Valentine To Jonathan Magbie: Patron Saint Of Unicorns

"I love my own children beyond all measure. They range from 33-to-26 years

and four grandkids, with three more on the way. It is from this
perspective that I first heard of the death of Jonathan Magbie and
continue to think about him today.

In October of 2004, I arrived in Washington DC for a NORML Board of
Directors meeting, having just flown in from the west coast. It was late

desk to me. There, above the fold, was a news story that made me sick to
my stomach.

The article was about the death of Jonathan Magbie, a 28-year old black
wheelchair-bound paraplegic, a first offender who died while serving a
ten-day jail sentence for the possession of one single lousy joint! The

paralyzed man in jail for pot! He died of respiratory collapse on day-four
of his ten-day sentence in the custody of our government."
--> Read the rest @ http://tinyurl.com/NORMLValentine2009

Cannabem liberemus,
IT WAS GODDAMN APATHY that killed Jonathan Magbie.
Something with which you're probably more familiar.

ANSWER the question, DONT troll and DON'T derail the question.
I'd bet money on "NO" to all 3 questions.