POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Blender : Re: Blender Server Time
6 Sep 2024 13:19:48 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Blender
From: Robert McGregor
Date: 15 Feb 2009 21:15:01
Message: <web.4998cb24f1240d554726e92b0@news.povray.org>

http://news.povray.org/povray.general/thread/%3Cweb.48fdae14f034d1aa519bbb570@news.povray.org%3E/

> Each program has its strong points, so it's all a matter of preference.
>   POV-Ray is a much more *fun* environment to experiment in.
>
> Sam

Okay, I guess my memory's not what it once was, heh! And no, I don't recall ever
seeing a Blender image posted here by you :)

But I'm sure I speak for a lot a folks when I say that your POV insights and
macros are an inspiration Sam; you produce some amazing work :)