POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Blender : Re: Blender Server Time
6 Sep 2024 05:13:29 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Blender
From: Robert McGregor
Date: 14 Feb 2009 18:45:01
Message: <web.499756c5f1240d554726e92b0@news.povray.org>
> Blender! The animation package for people who thought C++ was a good idea!

Umm, C++ *is* a good idea (unless maybe you're a functional programming geek
like Invisible/Orchid XP)!

And Blender *is* very powerful, just watch one of the cool movies they've made
over the last couple of years if you doubt it:

http://www.blender.org/features-gallery/movies/

I'm starting to think that maybe I'm just not smart enough to use it though,
heh.

-Rob