POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Blender : Re: Blender Server Time
6 Sep 2024 05:17:42 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Blender
From: Robert McGregor
Date: 14 Feb 2009 18:40:01
Message: <web.49975559f1240d554726e92b0@news.povray.org>
> Does anyone here use blender?

I've been playing around with Blender for a few months, but what a pain it is
for the Povray mentality that I've developed over the last 15 years. I'm
starting to get used to it though - it's all about the keyboard commands I've
found.

Anyway, I know that Sam Benge is pretty good with it, and he's even said before
that the Blender textures are comparable to Povray's, it's just a different way
of thinking I guess... Sam, you out there?

-Rob