POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Technical support is... : Re: Technical support is... Server Time
9 Oct 2024 14:40:07 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Technical support is...
From: triple r
Date: 9 Feb 2009 12:25:00
Message: <web.4990669fe417a086ef2b9ba40@news.povray.org>
Invisible <voi### [at] devnull> wrote:
> Still, I went on an IT course that was labelled "HND/BSc Computer
> Science". ;-)

At school we have a "Computer Science and Engineering" building a short trek
away from the "Electrical and Computer Engineering" building.  The name of the
department is Electrical Engineering and Computer Science (EECS).  Not my
field, but I'm leaving soon and I still look for non-existent rooms in the
wrong building.

 - Ricky