POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : Constructing a geometry : Constructing a geometry Server Time
3 Jul 2024 04:35:33 EDT (-0400)
  Constructing a geometry
From: Amir ni
Date: 4 Feb 2009 22:20:02
Message: <web.498a5a7a5e8cb8c4792c7d270@news.povray.org>
Hi,

I am trying to make a special shape in povray that is made by spheres, but
neither "intersection" nor "difference" commands cannot help me. This is the
problem: if the position of eight spheres are in a cubic form in a way that the
distance between neighbor sphere is less than 1.4 times the radius of spheres, a
cavity is formed in the center of cube. I want to make the shape of that cavity.
The following code contains the the coordinates of eight spheres. In advance, I
do appreciate your help.

global_settings {  assumed_gamma 1.0 }

#include "colors.inc"

//---------------------------------------