POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Latest animation -- "Larry's Last Ride" : Latest animation -- "Larry's Last Ride" Server Time
30 Jul 2024 12:25:27 EDT (-0400)
  Latest animation -- "Larry's Last Ride"
From: Dan Byers
Date: 4 Feb 2009 12:25:00
Message: <web.4989cebde0170406a8d0b25a0@news.povray.org>
http://goofygraffix.com/now-showing/larrys-last-ride/

Yes, technically it's a hand-drawn animation, but I use POV-Ray exclusively to
put all the drawn PNG layers together, sequence them, scale them, rotate them,
etc.  I also use it as a master editor to put the finished frames together, and
to tell Csound when to generate audio samples.  The background starfield is the
only non-hand-drawn component -- a bunch of POV cylinders zooming past the
camera :)

I'm going to take a break for a month, then get started on an actual
computer-generated-with-POV film.

Comments welcome!

--
Dan