POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Gaussian wave packet : Re: Gaussian wave packet Server Time
30 Jul 2024 12:24:06 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Gaussian wave packet
From: clipka
Date: 4 Feb 2009 10:00:00
Message: <web.4989acfd633485f0768855fc0@news.povray.org>
stbenge <^@hotmail.com> wrote:
> This doesn't look like a trivial undertaking. You will have to code the
> entire thing yourself. I can make a rough approximation (highly
> inaccurate), but you are probably looking for the real deal. There are
> some people on this server claiming to know about quantum mechanics,
> where have they gone? Try asking this question in p.off-topic. Maybe
> you'll get their attention.

LOL! =B)

You'll probably get their attention, but whether they'd be of any help... well,
I doubt ;) Unless you should ever plan to fall into a black hole, in case of
which we can give a lot of good advice :P

(Oh, and btw, myself I'm not a regular visitor to p.o-t, while as far as I
recall the other guys are regular visitors of the "on-topic" newsgroups, so you
probably do have their attention already... but still not much of an answer, as
it seems ;))