POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : White is in the winter : Re: White is in the winter Server Time
6 Sep 2024 15:21:04 EDT (-0400)
  Re: White is in the winter
From: Clarence1898
Date: 2 Feb 2009 10:30:01
Message: <web.4987111d318e7a6411b0c02f0@news.povray.org>
Invisible <voi### [at] devnull> wrote:

> OOC, how much snow is there in the various other parts of the world
> where POVers are reading this??

Last Wednesday morning we had 12 inches.  When I looked outside, my Miata wasn't
much more than a bump in the driveway.  Since I live on a side road that usually
doesn't get plowed till late, I turned around and went back to bed.  Didn't make
it out until about 3PM.  All the roads are now clear, but we still have 8 to 10
inches of snow still on the ground.

Isaac