POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Grandad : Re: Grandad Server Time
6 Sep 2024 13:19:57 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Grandad
From: nemesis
Date: 31 Jan 2009 18:10:01
Message: <web.4984d944fff8978c1e0d4340@news.povray.org>

> >> Yeah. But some are weirder than others. ;-)

http://www.neilgaiman.com/p/Cool_Stuff/Short_Stories/How_To_Talk_To_Girls_At_Parties/How_To_Talk_To_Girls_At_Partie
s_(Text)

> Dude, what the HELL...? o_O

Cool, huh? ;)

> > And please don't tell me you don't know who Neil Gaiman is.
>
> OK, I won't. :-)

He's a renowned English author of many comics, books and movie scripts.  He also
puts many cool texts like that freely online.  He, Alan Moore and Frank Miller
are the best things ever out from american comics and the graphics novels craze
from the 90's.

How about this one:

http://whatisthematrix.warnerbros.com/cmp/neil_g.html

Pure finesse, huh? :)