POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Conversion of coordinates to heightfield : Re: Conversion of coordinates to heightfield Server Time
28 Jul 2024 14:22:24 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Conversion of coordinates to heightfield
From: Grobi
Date: 30 Jan 2009 04:00:00
Message: <web.4982c17ba614deff9eb381d30@news.povray.org>
Hi there,

thanks for your answers.

I have something like 50-100 thousand coordinates, only the x-value is
incremented in a regular fashion, y and z are a bit random.

I currently have a sphere at every coordinate, which looks nice and is the
closest to the actual measument.

But how exactly do i convert those coordinates to a mesh (triangles)?

thanks

 Andreas