POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : povray generating "seg fixup" messages : povray generating "seg fixup" messages Server Time
30 Jul 2024 12:21:38 EDT (-0400)
  povray generating "seg fixup" messages
From: Rahul
Date: 28 Jan 2009 18:20:01
Message: <web.4980e8139639d3d359eba08c0@news.povray.org>
I've been noticing message of this sort in my /var/log/messages:

kernel: 4gb seg fixup, process povray (pid 1501), cs:ip 73:00962939

I've no idea what that is and if I should be worried at all. Does anybody have
an idea?

I was a bit concerned since there was the "kernel" involved! Perhaps it is not
even a povray issue but I'm just falling back to "guilt by association"!

--
Rahul