POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.scene-files : solar system orrery two : Re: solar system orrery two Server Time
29 May 2024 06:50:28 EDT (-0400)
  Re: solar system orrery two
From: alphaQuad
Date: 27 Jan 2009 11:45:01
Message: <web.497f394a7180afa5ff21371b0@news.povray.org>
"clipka" <nomail@nomail> wrote:
> "alphaQuad" <alp### [at] earthlinknet> wrote:
> > lots to look at around here
>
> The bg needs a bit of work, no?

Absolutely. By all means. Show us, even.

It is probably evident that it is a photograph of the Milky Way needing cosmic
resolution; just the photos I could find with color differences and flaws, but
about 90% of it in one image.

know what to do. Will take me more than a year to memorize enough method to be
really free. Then there's that mem-fade issue argh.

So what Ideas you got?
Draw the Milky Way with pov script?
Make a giant image file?
What tools?