POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Mythical stomach : Mythical stomach Server Time
6 Sep 2024 09:18:31 EDT (-0400)
  Mythical stomach
From: clipka
Date: 26 Jan 2009 15:05:01
Message: <web.497e1742c6eae46a979aedfb0@news.povray.org>
Hmmm... this is strange...

I've been searching the internet for an explanation of why warm fresh bread
causes stomach ache, only to find out that it doesn't, and that it's all a
myth...

.... well, I wish someone would tell that to *my* stomach...

My typical standard helping of bread is three slices, sometimes four when I'm
particularly hungry. No problem there. But when the bread is fresh and warm
(and most particularly yummy), everything beyond two slices *does* give me some
deal of stomach ache, no matter how starved I am.