POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Zazzle just keeps inventing : Re: Zazzle just keeps inventing Server Time
6 Sep 2024 09:15:43 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Zazzle just keeps inventing
From: gregjohn
Date: 24 Jan 2009 07:10:01
Message: <web.497b0417e3639d9d7dc23340@news.povray.org>
> http://www.zazzle.co.uk/mk/welcome/pressreleases/pr103008
>
> This is getting crazy... What's next? Tattoes? PC cases? Window
> decorations? CDs and jewl cases? Books??
>
> You just never know what these folk are going to produce next. (Although
> I'm still waiting for the day when you can design a whole T-shirt, not
> just the bit in the middle...)

How about T-shirts?  The odd thing is that I had zazzle "make every product" for
one of my images.  About a half-dozen of the products were, in effect, nothing
but T-shirts.  This both unduly cluttered up my display space, and made me
worry what opportunities I was missing with all those "single" T-shirts I'd
made with the other products.