POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Ocean waves (WIP) : Re: Ocean waves (WIP) Server Time
28 Sep 2024 15:03:27 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Ocean waves (WIP)
From: Kenneth
Date: 23 Jan 2009 16:10:00
Message: <web.497a30db4577151f50167bc0@news.povray.org>
"clipka" <nomail@nomail> wrote:
> Daniel Nilsson <pov### [at] daniel-nilssoncom> wrote:
> > Animation: http://www.daniel-nilsson.com/ocean01.mpg (1.6Mb)
>
> Hum... Media Player won't play media...

It comes up in Quicktime on my Windows XP SP3, and plays OK.  But I've forgotten
how I changed the default MPEG player to QT. :-(  WMP gives me trouble with some
other formats, too. (BTW, I downloaded the xvid codec package today; will be
using that from now on to compress my own animations into MPEG. Seems to be of
excellent quality.)

I like the animation, especially the look of the foam. My only suggestion would
be to speed up the action 2-3 times. Kind of slow as-is.

Ken W.