POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Digital Elevation Model-grandCanyon : Re: Digital Elevation Model-grandCanyon Server Time
19 May 2024 19:55:59 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Digital Elevation Model-grandCanyon
From: Cousin Ricky
Date: 22 Jan 2009 22:45:01
Message: <web.49793c0b90920ec785de7b680@news.povray.org>
Verm <a@b> wrote:
> alphaQuad wrote:
> > DEM2POV v1.2a
> >
> > Converts USGS Digital Elevation Model data files to tga height-field
>
> Heh - I wish I'd found that a couple of weeks ago :-)

I could have used it several *years* ago (August 2004 according to my bookmark).

Now I've forgotten what I needed it for. :-(

(I can also use some device that would keep my Internet from crashing every few
hours and/or minutes, especially while I'm in the middle of posting something.
Now I have to copy this to Notepad and save it lest I accidentally close it
during however many minutes and/or hours it takes for the Internet to come back
on-line. Of course, by then my login will have expired...

This happens several times per day.

This is supposedly the top-rated Internet service in the Virgin Islands.

Something is very wrong.)