POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Alien walking in the green : Alien walking in the green Server Time
26 Jun 2024 05:15:07 EDT (-0400)
  Alien walking in the green
From: H  Karsten
Date: 16 Jan 2009 09:15:01
Message: <web.497094a2796483b07fad02d40@news.povray.org>
Hi people
First this was test with a stadycam I've borrowed from a friend. I've tracked it
and used technics, that I've explained in this tutorial:
web.496c8e8bd6f3d46e6b25087b0@news.povray.org

This scene has 3 objects:
- a background-plane, using screen.inc
- a ground-plane, using the projection-map from megapov
- the alien

The funny thing is, that every object is ambient 1.

The alien has a projection_map to. The object, projected to the alien is the
ground plane, while the alien is projected to the plane...

No lightsources are in the scene :)

Holger

Post a reply to this message

Attachments: