POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.scene-files : Same project ... next question : Same project ... next question Server Time
23 Jun 2024 16:08:40 EDT (-0400)
  Same project ... next question
From: Meothuru
Date: 13 Jan 2009 05:45:01
Message: <web.496c6fad550ed7b7f47ee7280@news.povray.org>
I know that ususally only one camera is active.
But is there even though any way to realize two camera perspectives in one scene
?
With a top-secret super-special-wonder-trick...or other kind of POV-Ray voodoo ?

My problem is shown in the sample picture below.
In this picture the "box" in the background is rendered with the
camera in the "panoramic" mode. But the green sample-object should rendered
not disorted (just like in the normal "perspective" camera mode)

btw.
The green object is animated in my project.

Or is there really no other way, than to render  the "panoramic" background
and the "perspectiv" object speparate - and combine them in a normal
video compositing procedure?

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'pan.png' (43 KB)